Super B Extra
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Super B Extra is a Food State multivitamin and mineral formula with a focus on high potency for the B-Complex vitamins; particularly vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12 for those who lead strenuous lives.
- Super B Extra contains good levels of trace minerals and with 15mg magnesium per tablet
- Super B Extra offers excellent support for people who are physically tired and an ideal food supplement for those people who lead strenuous lives
- A Food State supplement - uniquely provides nutrients in the same form as those in food
- This supplement comprises a food base of inactive lactobacillus bulgaricus a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract. As this bacteria fits into normal metabolic pathways it acts as a natural carrier to help give optimal absorption and utilisation of the nutrients
|Active Nutrient||Strength||%NRV*||Beta Carotene||6.6mg>||*|
|Vitamin B6 as P5P||10.0mg||714|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with magnesium citrate, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, para-amino-benzoic acid, inositol, riboflavin, thiamin, ferrous fumerate, zinc citrate, manganese chloride, potassium iodide, chromium III chloride and B12, vegetable stearic acid; choline, biotin combined in corn meal concentrate, beta carotene combined in carrot concentrate; citrus bioflavonoids; folic acid combined in alfalfa concentrate and mineral enhanced yeast providing selenium, tablet coating (Vegetable Cellulose).
2-4 tablets daily, or a lower dose if combined with another multi, such as Cyto Gold, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, Vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating), glycerin.
Wheat; gluten; soy; live yeast; dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX