- Provides 5,000i.u. of vitamin A per capsule
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Small capsules making them easier to swallow
Vitamin A is the name of a group of fat-soluble retinoids including retinol, retinal and retinyl esters. Our supplement is in the form of retinol palmitate, so is perfect to support a vegan diet.
Retinol Vitamin A capsules contribute to:
- normal iron metabolism
- the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- the maintenance of normal skin
- the maintenance of normal vision
- the normal function of the immune system Vitamin A also has a role in the process of cell specialisation
|Vitamin A Palmitate||5,000i.u./1,500μg||188|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin A palmitate, rice flour, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, non-GMO corn starch, maltodextrin, sucrose, silicon dioxide.
1 capsule daily with food as a food supplement, or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
This product is not suitable for pregnant or lactating women, smokers or those who have ever smoked heavily, except under medical advice. Recommended for short-term use only, or as directed by your doctor or practitioner.
Rice flour, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, non-GMO corn starch, maltodextrin, sucrose, silicon dioxide.
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings.
Keep cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.