- 100mg active
- Small tablets
- For short or long term use
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), a member of the vitamin B complex, is water-soluble and occurs in all living cells
- Pantothenic acid is used by the adrenal glands in high quantities in times of stress. In the adrenal glands it contributes to the synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones
Pantothenic acid contributes to normal:
- mental performance
- synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters
- energy-yielding metabolism
Pantothenic acid contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||100mg||1666|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) as calcium d-pantothenate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, stearic acid
1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vivasol, vegetable stearic acid
Non-GM & Free From: Wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colouring
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.