Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Food State Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5) is beneficially combined in a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus. It helps to maintain a healthy digestive tract and can improve the body's ability to withstand stressful conditions.
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), a member of the vitamin B complex, is water-soluble and it occurs in all living cells
- Pantothenic Acid helps maintain a healthy digestive tract and can improve the body’s ability to withstand stressful conditions
- Pantothenic acid stimulates the adrenal glands and increases production of cortisol and other adrenal hormones important for healthy skin and nerves
- This vitamin plays a vital role in cell metabolism; as a coenzyme, pantothenic acid participates in the release of energy from carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- It is essential for the synthesis of cholesterol, steroids and fatty acids and aids in the utilisation of other vitamins
- A Food State supplement - uniquely provides nutrients in the same form as those in food
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||50mg||833|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Inactivated Lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with pantothenic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, vivasol, vegetable stearic acid.
1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vivasol, vegetable stearic acid
Non-GM & Free From: gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colouring
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX