Pantothenic acid contributes to the synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones and may therefore be used by the adrenal glands in high quantities in times of stress. It also contributes to mental performance and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Each Tablet provides 100mg of Pantothenic acid.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), a member of the vitamin B complex, is water-soluble and occurs in all living cells
- Pantothenic acid is used by the adrenal glands in high quantities in times of stress. In the adrenal glands it contributes to the synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones
Pantothenic acid contributes to normal:
- mental performance
- synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters
- energy-yielding metabolism
Pantothenic acid contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||100mg||1666|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) as calcium d-pantothenate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, stearic acid
1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vivasol, vegetable stearic acid
Non-GM & Free From: gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colouring
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX