Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
The major function of iron is to combine with protein and copper in making haemoglobin. Iron provides a wide range of roles including contributing to normal immune system function, cognitive function, cognitive development in children and energy-yielding metabolism.
- Cytoplan Wholefood Iron supplement is made from a species of brassica (the broccoli family) that has been hydroponically grown
- Iron is the most abundant mineral in the blood.
- Iron is also involved in respiration as it carries oxygen to all the body cells and is essential for the oxidation of fatty acids
- Iron is found in the brain as a co-factor in the synthesis of serotonin and noradrenalin, which are known to regulate behaviour
- Pregnancy, menstruation and blood loss from injury will remove stores of iron
- Easy-to-swallow capsules
Iron provides a role in:
- Formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Iron can contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
- Contribution to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Contributes to normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to normal cognitive function
- Contributes to normal cell division
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Hydroponically-grown crucifeous vegetable (Brassica Juncea) providing Iron, capsule shell (Vegetable Cellulose).
1-3 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians and vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
It is not recommended that men and post-menopausal women supplement with iron unless recommended to do so by a doctor or practitioner. Iron, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
Dairy, yeast; wheat; starch, gluten; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX