A Wholefood multivitamin and mineral supplement which includes minerals hydroponically grown into a base of cruciferous vegetable, Brassica juncea, an edible member of the Brassica family, alongside antioxidants, vitamin D and chromium. Ideal for adults, in particular postmenopausal women and men, in an easy-to-take daily capsule.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
A Wholefood multivitamin and mineral supplement which includes minerals hydroponically grown into a base of cruciferous vegetable, Brassica juncea, an edible member of the Brassica family. The vegetable and fruit powder blend of carrot, spirulina, alfalfa, artichoke leaf, beetroot, acai berry and acerola provides extra phytonutrients.
- Wholefood Multi is rich in vitamins and minerals including vitamin D and antioxidants. It is a low iron formula (if higher levels of iron are needed see our Wholefood Multi with Iron formula)
- The methylated forms of folic acid and vitamin B12 are included as well as the active form of vitamin B6 (P-5-P)
- Minerals include GTF chromium - this is a particularly bio-effective form of chromium which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Includes minerals hydroponically grown into a base of cruciferous vegetable, Brassica juncea, an edible member of the Brassica family. Brassica juncea provides a natural, plant-based source of minerals (where higher levels of minerals are required than would normally be present in the foods we eat)
- Ideal for adults, in particular postmenopausal women and men
- Recommended for general well-being and maintenance of health at one capsule daily. For acute use and for those with higher nutrient requirements it can be taken at a dose of two capsules per day
|Folic Acid (as L-Methylfolate)||200.0µg||100|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||100.0µg||4000|
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7)||60.0µg||80|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Hydroponically grown cruciferous vegetable (Brassica Juncea) providing: zinc; iron; manganese; copper; selenium; chromium and molybdenum, fruit & vegetable powder blend (carrot, spirulina, alfalfa, artichoke leaf, beetroot, acai berry, acerola) incorporating: vitamin C; vitamin E; pantothenic acid; niacin; beta carotene (from Dunaliella salina); thiamin; pyridoxal-5-phosphate; vitamin D3; riboflavin; vitamin K2 (MK-7); vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin; folic acid as methylfolate; biotin; magnesium citrate; boron; iodine (from kelp), vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
Adults: 1-2 capsules daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
vegetable cellulose (capsule shell)
Yeast; wheat; gluten; dairy; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX