Wholefood Calcium Supplement
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Wholefood Calcium is an organic multimineral seaweed product, harvested off Irelands south-west coast. Wholefood Calcium carries Organic Trust Certification and is a wholefood product with no additives.
- Each capsule yields 200mg elemental organic calcium.
- Increased amounts (above the recommended daily allowance) of Calcium may be needed for women during pregnancy, lactation and for post-menopausal women.
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Wholefood Calcium is an organic calcified seaweed with a porous and hydrolised surface area because of years in the ocean and this helps it to be very soluble in the hcl acid of the stomach; this permits uptake into food calcium metabolic pathways for optimum end organ fate. Calcium carbonate, conversely is not soluble and high doses will hence increase the risk of kidney stones and arterial calcification.
Calcium provides a role in:
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
- Contributes to normal cell division and differentiation.
- Contributes to normal muscle function.
- Contributes to normal neurotransmission.
- Contributes to normal blood clotting.
- Contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Contributes to normal function of digestive enzymes.
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Calcified seaweed (lithothamnium calcareum) providing: calcium, magnesium, sulphur, sodium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, manganese, boron, iodine, zinc, copper, selenium and cobalt; vegetable cellulose (capsule).
1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with candida and yeast sensitivities.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
Wheat; starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX