Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Zinc is the second most abundant trace mineral in the body, being present in all tissue. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal immune system function, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of bones, hair, nails and skin.
- Soil deficiencies of zinc have reduced the levels available in vegetables, and much zinc is removed from food during processing.
- Wholefood Zinc is made from hydroponically-grown brassica (a member of the broccoli family)
- This edible species of brassica is ideal for producing supplements where higher levels of minerals are required than would normally be present in the food we eat
Zinc provides a role in:
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair, nails and bone
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Contributes to normal carbohydrate and macronutrient metabolism
- Contributes to a normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to normal DNA synthesis and cell division
- Zinc Contributes to the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage
- Contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Contributes to normal metabolism of fatty acids
- Contributes to normal acid-base metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of vitamin A
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Hydroponically-grown cruciferous vegetable (Brassica juncea) providing zinc, capsule shell (Vegetable Cellulose).
1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians and vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
Yeast, wheat; starch, gluten;dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX