Zinc / Copper
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Zinc is the second most abundant trace mineral in the body, being present in all tissues. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal energy-yielding metabolism, immune system function and the maintenance of normal bones, hair, nails and skin.
- Food State™ Zinc is combined with copper to prevent a possible risk of copper deficiency during long-term usage. Zinc and copper compete for the same absorption sites, and an excess of zinc can ultimately cause a copper deficiency
- A Food State™ supplement - provides nutrients in the same form as those in food. This supplement comprises a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human digestive tract
Zinc contributes to:
- Normal protein synthesis
- Maintenance of normal skin, hair, nails and bone
- Normal cognitive function
- Normal carbohydrate and macronutrient metabolism
- Normal function of the immune system
- Normal DNA synthesis and cell division
- Protection of cells from oxidative damage
- Normal fertility and reproduction
- Normal acid-base metabolism
- · Normal metabolism of vitamin A
- Normal metabolism of fatty acids
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with zinc citrate and copper sulphate, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid. *Beneficially combined in a base of lactobacillus bulgaricus. A native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract.
1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid.
Yeast, wheat; starch, dairy, gluten; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX