- Food State zinc with copper
- Easy absorption & good utilisation
- 15mg/1mg elemental
- Copper added to prevent deficiency in those who take over the long term
- Small tablets
Zinc is the second most abundant trace mineral in the body and is present in all tissues. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal energy-yielding metabolism, immune system function and the maintenance of normal bones, hair, nails and skin.
- Food State Zinc is combined with copper to prevent a possible risk of copper deficiency during long-term usage. Zinc and copper compete for the same absorption sites and an excess of zinc can ultimately cause a copper deficiency
- A Food State supplement - provides nutrients in the same form as those in food. This supplement comprises a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human digestive tract
Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal:
- skin, hair, nails and bone
- testosterone levels in the blood
Zinc contributes to normal:
- fertility and reproduction
- cognitive function
- immune system function
- protein synthesis
- acid-base balance
- carbohydrate metabolism
- macronutrient metabolism
- metabolism of vitamin A
- metabolism of fatty acids
Zinc has a role in the process of cell division
Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means it is an antioxidant
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Inactivated Lactobacillus bulgaricus* combined with zinc citrate and copper sulphate, cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, tablet coating), glycerin, stearic acid, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, magnesium stearate. *Beneficially combined in a base of Lactobacillus bulgaricus. A native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract.
One tablet daily with food, or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, tablet coating), glycerin, stearic acid, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, magnesium stearate.
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.