Aloe Vera Whole Leaf
Our Aloe Whole Leaf is a double concentrate from Aloe barbadensis miller. All our Aloe products are organically grown without the use of pesticides and herbicides. Aloe Whole Leaf can be taken daily internally and also can be applied directly to the skin or diluted for use as a mouth-wash.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Cytoplan Aloe XL Whole Leaf is an organically grown and cold-extracted double concentrate Aloe vera juice. This product is a wonderfully pure Aloe product from Aloe barbadensis miller with negligible preservatives.
- Aloe products have a long history of traditional use
- Cytoplan Aloe XL Whole Leaf can be used daily mixed with water and can also be applied directly to the skin, diluted for use as a mouth-wash or used to soak a cotton bandage to tie around a minor wound or sore
- Specific mouth wash applications include: post tooth extraction, during and after gum surgery and for general oral hygiene. It can be used several times a day and ideally should be retained in the mouth for several minutes at a time
- A wonderfully pure Aloe product with minimal preservatives
- This Aloe vera juice product is organically grown without the use of pesticides and herbicides and is cold extracted
- We analyse our Aloe juices using NMR (nuclear magnetic resonance) testing. The results show that the products are of excellent quality and purity, and show no signs of degradation
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Internally: Aloe XL Whole Leaf take 5ml twice daily (or 10ml once daily) mixed with water in a 10:1 ratio (10 parts water to 1 part Aloe), or as directed by a practitioner.
Externally:Cytoplan Aloe Vera Whole Leaf can be applied directly to the skin, or used to soak a cotton bandage to tie around a minor wound or sore.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Do not use during pregnancy unless under the direction of a practitioner.
Citric acid (0.1%), potassium sorbate (0.1%), sodium benzoate (0.1%).
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings. This product is organically grown without the use of pesticides & herbicides, and is cold extracted.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 4 months.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX