A Food State multivitamin and mineral ideal for people who are just starting to take supplements. Food State supplements provide nutrients in the same form as those found in food. Uses vitamins and minerals combined in a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human digestive tract.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
A broad spectrum Food State multivitamin and mineral. This formula is ideal for people who are just starting to take supplements.
- This Food State multivitamin and mineral provides nutrients in the same form as those in food. Uses vitamins and minerals combined in a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human digestive (gastrointestinal) tract
- B vitamins, in particular vitamins B1, B2 and B6, contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism, and vitamins B2 and B6 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- This product contains folate from food and we have labelled it as containing folic acid. However, this is not isolated folic acid (a monoglutamate). It is a safe food form of the vitamin (i.e. a polyglutamate)
- Additional vitamin D is recommended alongside this product, for example our High Potency Vitamin D3 or Vitamin D3 Drops
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp; inactive lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with: vitamin B6, thiamin, pantothenic acid, niacin, riboflavin, para amino benzoic acid, inositol, ferrous fumerate, zinc citrate, manganese chloride, sodium borate.
It does not really stand alone as a comprehensive one-a-day formula, but at 1 to 3 tablets daily it is ideal for those people taking supplements for the first time. When combined with CoQ10 Antioxidant Nutrient Formula (containing vitamin C) it offers a complete programme. It can also be used alongside the Cyto Gold formula to boost levels of B vitamins, at a level of 1-2 tablets daily.
Vegetarians, Vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating), glycerine.
Wheat; gluten; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX