Gluten Free Secrets: Book
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
In the book Gluten Free Secrets youll find all the tools you need for a gluten free life. The book offers background information as well as practical advice on how to manage a gluten free lifestyle.
- Gluten Free Secrets boasts a wide range of wonderful gluten free recipes for great bread, wraps and cakes as well as lunch and dinner dishes. The majority of the recipes are also without dairy, sugar and yeast. The few recipes that include these ingredients all suggest alternatives.
- The author of the book is Anette Harbech Olesen who has studied diet and nutrition in Denmark as well as the USA. She blogs about food and health issues and has published a number of books in Danish on subjects such as healthy fats, cancer and food. Gluten-Free Secrets is Anettes ninth book and her first in English.
- The book is co-authored by Lone Bendtsen who has been baking gluten-free bread professionally for years and is currently managing an organic bakery in Denmark. In this book, youll therefore find my best recipes and tips for a gluten-free lifestyle but also some brief background notes and facts on how large an impact gluten may have on our digestive balance and health. Most recipes in this book are without yeast, cow's milk, dairy products and sugar.
- There are a few exceptions to the rule, however, in cases when the final result is improved by adding a little butter or cultured dairy products. In these recipes, we've always included suggestions for alternative ingredients. In the back of the book, you will also find recipes for egg substitute and homemade almond milk." Anette Harbech Olesen
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX