Health Creation: Digest Plus
Digestive enzymes are biological catalysts produced in the body which break down food into its basic components so the nutrients can be absorbed. Digest Plus provides a broad spectrum of plant-sourced enzymes including bromelain, lipase, protease, amylase, papain, lactase and cellulase. These enzymes digest protein, fat, sugars and carbohydrates.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Digestive enzymes are biological catalysts produced in the body (i.e. in the gastrointestinal tract and pancreas) which break down food into its basic components so that our bodies can absorb the nutrients they require to build and maintain cells, tissues and organs.
- Digest Plus is a high potency, digestive enzyme complex
- Digest Plus provides a broad spectrum of plant-sourced enzymes which digest protein, fat, fibre, dairy, sugars and carbohydrates
- The plant-sourced enzymes in Digest Plus are bromelain, lipase, protease, amylase, papain, lactase and cellulase
- We have chosen enzymes that are largely resistant to degradation by hydrochloric acid from the stomach, so they may easily reach the small intestine where most digestion takes place
- Equally, these enzymes are active in a wide range of pH to allow for individual variations
- A small amount of hydrochloric acid is included. Hydrochloric acid is produced in the stomach to provide an acid environment for digestion of food. People may have low levels of hydrochloric acid for a number of reasons
|Lipase||100.0 mg||203 FIP|
|Lactase||10.0 mg||658.18 U|
|Cellulase||10.0 mg||30.0 U|
* Enzyme activity is measured and expressed in
Food Chemical Codex (FCC) units,
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Bromelain; Lipase; Protease; Amylase; capsule shell (vegetable cellulose), Betaine hydrochloride; Papain; Lactase; Cellulase trichoderma.
1-2 capsules daily just before the main meal of the day, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not take if peptic ulcer is present or suspected.
Capsule shell (vegetable cellulose).
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX