Health Creation: Digest Plus
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
- Good digestion forms the basis of a successful healthy eating plan for treating or preventing cancer.
- Digest plus provides natural digestive enzyme support to improve our digestive function, making sure that the vital nutrients from both our food and our supplements are fully absorbed into blood and body. This in turn means that they will reach the tissues where they are so vitally needed for cell healing.
- During cancer treatment with chemotherapy, digestion can be undermined by the effect of the chemo in thinning the delicate gut lining. As the surface area diminishes, absorption can be reduced making it all the more critical that the food and supplements we take in are well broken down for optimal absorption.
|Lipase||100.0 mg||203 FIP|
|Lactase||10.0 mg||658.18 U|
|Cellulase||10.0 mg||30.0 U|
* Enzyme activity is measured and expressed in
Food Chemical Codex (FCC) units,
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Bromelain; Lipase; Protease; Amylase; capsule shell (vegetable cellulose), Betaine hydrochloride; Papain; Lactase; Cellulase trichoderma.
1-2 capsules daily just before the main meal of the day, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not take if peptic ulcer is present or suspected.
Capsule shell (vegetable cellulose).
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX