Health Creation: Timeless
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
This revolutionary product uses nutrients designed to support cellular health and energy production. Aging occurs when the energy producing components of the cell deteriorate, resulting in reduced cellular metabolic activity, the accumulation of cellular debris, and the eventual death of the cell. Timeless helps to support healthy cell metabolic activity.
- Acetyl L Carnitine is an important amino acid and is vital component of energy metabolism. L Carnitine plays a major role in fat metabolism. Its most important function is to transport fatty acids into the mitochondria of muscle cells, including heart muscle for oxidation. The mitochondria is the power house of the cell and promoting its function in this way fuels all other active metabolic processes.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is an antioxidant that works with other nutrients such as vitamins C & E and glutathione to defend against excessive free radicals. It is soluble in both water and lipid based tissue and it is used by the body to metabolise food and for energy production. There have been hundreds of studies over last 40 years demonstrating how lipoic acid energises metabolism.
- Dating back to ancient Greece, the herb Rosemary was known as a memory enhancer. The name comes from ‘ros marinos’ or the ‘spray of the sea’ from the pretty pale blue flowers which dance on the dark green waves of the rosemary bushes on the Greek hillsides.
- Each capsule of Timeless comprises 25mg of the herb Rosemary which contains lipid-soluble antioxidant flavonoids. Timeless also contains Gingko Biloba of which the active component is Gingkolide.
- CoQ10 (also known as Ubiquinone) is a vital part of all energy production system in the mitochondria, the power house of the cells, and it can become seriously depleted as we get older and therefore more tired. It is also a potent antioxidant which supports the actions of vitamin E. The heart muscle uses significant quantities of CoQ10, as it is permanently active. Suitable levels of CoQ10 are even more necessary for those taking statin medication, as these drugs can inhibit the availability of CoQ10 from natural sources.
|N-Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL||200mg|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100mg|
|Co Enzyme Q10||25mg|
Ginkgo Biloba 50:1
|(Equivalent to 1250mg of herb powder|
|(Equivalent to 125mg of herb powder)|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
N-acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride, alpha lipoic acid, capsule shell (Vegetable Cellulose) N-acetyl L-cysteine, co enzyme Q10, ginkgo biloba, rosemary, silicon dioxide.
1-2 capsules daily with food, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
This product is not recommended for children, or for pregnant or lactating women.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), vegetable stearic acid.
Yeast, wheat; gluten; soy; dairy, added sugars, colours, flavours & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX