- Topical application
- Supports muscular health and joint mobility
- Fast acting - effective within 30 minutes of application
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Celadrin® Cream can be used as part of your joint health programme.
- People report using Celadrin® Cream for knee, elbow, wrist and hand joints in particular. A number of small trials have also been carried out
- Many Celadrin® products previously available were obtained from bovine sources which restricted their use for vegetarians and vegans. In addition, the fact that it was an animal based product with concerns for the source has limited its popularity. This plant based source of Celadrin® has a fatty acid complex identical in structure to the bovine form, and research shows it to be equally effective
- For topical use only
- Can be used alongside our Celadrin® capsules
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Cetyl Myristate, Maltodextrin, Acacia Gum, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Cetyl Oleate, Cetyl Caprate, Cetyl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitoleate, Cetyl Myristoleate, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Capsaicin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, BHT, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Menthol, Citric Acid, Limonene*. *component of essential oils
Celadrin Cream can be used on all joints, including arms, legs and back. Apply Celadrin Cream to the affected area, gently massaging in a circular motion.
People with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact is made with eyes, flush with copious amounts of water.
Aqua, cetyl tallowate, propylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, glycerin, dimethicone, stearic acid, tocopherol, carbomer, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium sulfate cetearyl, BHT, triethanolamine, citric acid, methylparaben, disodium EDTA, d-limonene, linadool.
Wheat, yeast, soy, starch, dairy & added colourings.
Keep cool, dry, out of direct sunlight, and out of the reach of children. Once opened use within 3 months.