FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Cytoplan Marine Collagen is a unique, bioactive collagen peptide formulation, certified by the Marine Stewardship Council. We use Peptan® type 1 wild caught, sustainable marine collagen peptides from whitefish, which is odourless and tasteless. Marine collagen can be used for the health of all connective tissue including skin and muscle.
- Marine collagen type 1 from wild ocean white fish
- Clean & bioactive
- High in collagen peptides
- Odourless & tasteless
- For skin and connective tissue health
Cytoplan Marine Collagen is a unique, bioactive collagen peptide formulation, made using Peptan® type 1 wild caught, sustainable marine collagen peptides from whitefish.
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is one of the major building blocks of bone, skin, tendons, muscles and ligaments
- Collagen can be obtained by eating cartilage from bone, consuming fish with bones or organ meats, drinking bone broth, or by supplementing with collagen peptides
- Provides type 1 collagen peptides
- Marine collagen can be used to support the structure, elasticity, texture, strength and resilience of the skin
- Marine collagen can also be used to support muscle health
- Odourless and tasteless
- Good solubility in cold or warm water
- From a sustainable source and certified by the Marine Stewardship Council
- Clean and stable
- Processed at a state-of-the-art facility in France where the fish skins are converted to high quality collagen peptides
- Manufactured following the highest QESH standards (Quality, Environment, Safety, Health) for consistency and reliability
- Compliant with EU and US regulations regarding the use of antibiotics, hormones, preservatives, heavy metals and toxins
- Our Marine Collagen is supported by research attesting to efficacy
|Typical amino acid range percentage:|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Peptan® type 1 collagen (hydrolysed fish collagen peptides).
5 grams daily or as directed by a practitioner.
People with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Not suitable for individuals with an allergy to fish.
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugars, colours, artificial flavours and preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.