Vitamin B12 Hydroxo Sublingual
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Cytoplan sublingual hydroxo B12 is at a higher potency of 1mg (1,000µg) per tablet. It is ideal to start supplementation with if one has both a folate and vitamin B12 deficiency, in order to prevent permanent damage to the central nervous system.
- ‘Sublingual’ means ‘beneath the tongue’, and these tablets will dissolve in the mouth and rapidly allow the vitamin B12 to be absorbed into the blood vessels
- Hydroxo B12 is an inactive form of vitamin B12. It is converted into the active methylcobalamin in the body. For some people this form may be indicated rather than the active methylcobalamin
- Hydroxo B12 has high affinity to plasma proteins. This property helps to retain the hydroxo-protein complex in the blood stream for a much longer period of time, compared to cyanocobalamin.
Hydroxo B12 may be indicated:
- To start supplementation of B12 if one has both a folate and a vitamin B12 deficiency, in order to prevent permanent central nervous system damage. Methylcobalamin cannot fulfil this role on its own, whereas hydroxo B12 is able to convert to multiple forms therefore has multiple purposes.
- As a scavenger of nitric oxide, an essential muscle regulator that also acts as a free radical. Too much nitric oxide can contribute to oxidative stress.
- Vitamin B12 is necessary for normal nerve cell function and is involved in protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism. Vitamin B12 helps in the utilisation of iron in the body and aids in the production of DNA and RNA – the body’s genetic material
|sublingual Hyroxo B12||1mg||40,000|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, sublingual hydroxo b12; vegetable stearic acid.
Place one tablet daily under the tongue until it is dissolved. Any residue can be swallowed with liquid after two minutes. Or take as directed by a practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
If you have recently had coronary stent surgery do not take except under medical advice
Dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid
Wheat, starch, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX