Immune Complete 1
All-encompassing multivitamin, mineral and phytonutrient complex incorporating optimal levels of key immune supporting nutrients and excellent all-round vitamin and mineral levels. This product contains iron and is ideally suited to teenagers and menstruating women. Our Immune Complete 1 includes a powerful combination of nutrients including vitamins A, C and D, selenium, zinc, beta glucan, quercetin, resveratrol and N-Acetyl-Cysteine.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
All-encompassing multivitamin, mineral and phytonutrient complex incorporating optimal levels of key immune supporting nutrients and excellent all-round vitamin and mineral levels. This product contains iron and is ideally suited to teenagers and menstruating women.
Our Immune Complete 1 includes a powerful combination of nutrients including vitamins A, C and D, selenium, zinc, beta glucan, quercetin, resveratrol and N-Acetyl-Cysteine.
- High in natural phyto-antioxidants and immune system primers
- Includes optimal levels of vitamins A, C and D, zinc and selenium, all of which contribute to the normal function of the immune system, which is your body’s defence against infection and disease
- Vitamin A also contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes which play an important role in the maintenance and repair of the body’s natural defences
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal psychological function. It also increases iron absorption
- Our vitamin D is provided as D3, the most bio-effective form, from lichen, which is also suitable for Vegans. Vitamin D is now considered one of the most vital vitamins for immunity at all stages of life - and one of the most depleted
- Optimal levels of B vitamins – which collectively contribute to the normal function of the immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress, the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Both selenium and zinc act as powerful antioxidants by protecting cells from oxidative stress. Soil depletion of zinc and selenium has drastically reduced the levels available in food and official statistics now show that selenium intake in the UK is below the RNI with intakes for zinc also being low. Our Immune Complete includes selenium from yeast, which has been documented by the European Food Standards Agency as being the safest and most bio-effective form of selenium. Zinc from citrate is a particularly gentle and well utilized form of zinc
- Also includes the trace minerals iodine, copper, manganese and molybdenum
- Includes quercetin and resveratrol, which are both powerful sources of natural flavonoids. Flavonoids are a large group of compounds that serve as protective nutrients in plant tissue to protect the plant (and in particular its DNA) against external threat. Flavonoids have been shown to help prevent the entry of viruses into cells and also to obstruct viral replication. Quercetin, in particular, has been shown to have positive activity against viruses
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine - an amino acid that is a vital component of energy metabolism. Cysteine supports important biological functions by bonding with the amino acid glutamine to create the most powerful antioxidant known to the body - glutathione. Glutathione is an important antioxidant that is naturally found in every cell in the body, providing protection from free radicals. It is essential for supporting the body's defence and immune system function
- Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan is a natural form of soluble dietary fibre, derived from the cell wall of baker’s yeast. It is a pure extraction and does not contain enough yeast protein to cause an allergic reaction. Beta glucans are essentially known for their immune-modulating effects. Due to its ability to assist in immune response, beta glucan is commonly associated with cold, flu and infection support. Yeast derived beta glucan are the most efficacious, as the 1-3 polysaccharide particle size exactly fits the C3 receptor in the innate immune system. When this receptor site is occupied, the innate immune system is primed and ready to act
|Vitamin B6 (P5P)||8mg||570|
|Folic acid as 5 MTHF||50μg||25|
|Vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin||100μg||4000|
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7)||50μg||*|
|Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan||150mg||*|
|Oregano 4:1 extract||20mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Magnesium (from citrate); HPMC (capsule shell), Quercetin; Vitamin C (ascorbic acid); Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan (from saccharomyces cerevisiae); N-Acetyl-Cysteine; L-Lysine; Pantothenic acid; Resveratrol; Selenium (from yeast); Chromium (from yeast); Zinc (from citrate); Oregano 4:1 extract; Manganese (from gluconate); Vitamin A acetate; Ferrous fumerate; Thiamine Hcl; Vitamin D3 from Lichen; Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin); Riboflavin; Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopherol succinate); Niacinamide; Iodine from Kelp; Vitamin B6 as P5P; Vitamin K2 (MK-7); Copper citrate;Folic acid L-Methyltetrahydrofolate; Sodium Molybdate
Teenagers: Maintenance - 1 capsule daily. Acute use - 2 capsules daily
Adults (over 60kg):Maintenance - 2 capsules daily. Acute use - 3-4 capsules daily.
Taken with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Vegans and Vegetarians
Not recommended for pregnancy and breastfeeding
We guarantee this product free from GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugars, flavourings & colourings
Store in a cool, dry place
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX