- 400mg whole herb
- Widely used to support hormone balance and female health
- Small capsules
Agnus Castus is a traditional herb that has been widely used to support hormone balance and female health since ancient times.
- Agnus Castus is native to the Mediterranean and is a small tree that produces a fruit known as the chasteberry
- It is also known as chaste tree, chasteberry and Monk’s Pepper
- Provides 400mg of Agnus Castus per vegan capsule and contains the whole herb in a powder form
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
- Legislation prohibits us from talking in detail about herbs and their applications, however there is a wealth of information available online on the use of Agnus Castus over many years
|Organic Vitex Agnus Castus||400mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Organic Vitex Agnus Castus powder (chaste tree berry), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose* (capsule shell) (*approved non-organic ingredient).
1-2 capsules daily or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians and Vegans.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding. If taking any medication, please consult your doctor or practitioner before use.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugars, colours, artificial flavours and preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.