MSM (Organic Sulphur)
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
MSM is an organic form of sulphur. High levels of sulphur are found in muscles, skin and bones, as well as concentrated amounts in the hair and nails.
MSM (methylsulphonylmethane) is an organic form of sulphur. High levels of sulphur are found in muscles, skin and bones, as well as concentrated amounts in the hair and nails.
- Sulphur is a component of keratin, the main protein of hair and nails
- It is also found in collagen and elastin, which are proteins found in connective tissue in skin, joints, muscles, bone and blood vessels
- The human body contains a relatively large amount of sulphur.
- Many people do not eat enough raw, sulphur-containing foods on a daily basis
- Some people also have genetic errors which inhibit the methylation of sulphur from food sources
- This supplement provides 1000mg of MSM per tablet
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Methylsulphonylmethane (MSM), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
1-3 tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.