FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Wholefood Iron is made from a hydroponically-grown Brassica, a cruciferous vegetable similar to broccoli. Each capsule provides 5mg of iron. This is a gentle, non-constipating form of iron. Iron has many roles including contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, cognitive function, formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, and immune system function.
- From cruciferous vegetables
- Very well absorbed & utilised
- Gentle on the digestion
- Non constipating
- Small capsules
A major function of iron is to combine with protein and copper in making haemoglobin. Iron also has numerous other roles in the body including contributing to normal immune system function, cognitive function and cognitive development in children.
- Cytoplan Wholefood Iron is made from a species of Brassica (a cruciferous vegetable similar to broccoli) that has been hydroponically grown
- This edible species of Brassica is ideal for producing supplements where higher levels of minerals are required than would normally be present in the food we eat
- Iron is the most abundant mineral in the blood
- Pregnancy, menstruation and blood loss from injury will reduce iron stores
- Easy-to-swallow capsules
Iron contributes to normal:
- cognitive function
- cognitive development in children
- energy-yielding metabolism
- formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- oxygen transport in the body
- immune system function
Iron also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and has a role in the process of cell division
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Hydroponically-grown cruciferous vegetable (brassica Juncea)* providing iron, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, capsule shell HPMC (vegetable cellulose).
1-3 capsules daily, or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians and vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
It is not recommended that men and post-menopausal women supplement with iron unless recommended to do so by a doctor or practitioner. Iron, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Silicon dioxide, stearic acid and vegetable cellulose.
Dairy, yeast, wheat, starch, soy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives. Warning: Contains mustard. Brassica juncea is Indian mustard.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.